Call us: 416-498-9763
The CCNM Integrative Cancer Centre invites you to a FREE information session to learn more about eating well during and after cancer treatment. The session will be led by Dr. Elise Hoffman, ND and Dr. Sukriti Bhardwaj, ND.
Session includes details on nutrition and cancer:
- Diet and cancer prevention
- What to eat during treatment to help maintain weight and improve nutrition
- How to manage side effects of treatment with food and nutrition
- Tips for better nutrition in recovery after treatment
- How to create an anti-cancer diet to help prevent recurrence
When: Wednesday, February 26, 6:30 - 8 p.m.
Where: Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine