Call Us: 647-372-2198
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has evolved over thousands of years and been the subject of many clinical studies and scientific reviews. The use of herbs in TCM is common, and typically recommended alongside other modalities, such as acupuncture, which can work together to create synergy in helping to encourage the body back to health and balance. Herbal medicine in TCM is always individualized for the patient, considering their unique needs and condition.
In cancer care, TCM herbs have been used and studied in a range of conditions, and at varying stages of the disease, from prevention, through to survivorship.
Join Jin Wang, RCTMP, RAc for a one-hour webinar to learn more about Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbs in Cancer Support. This webinar is available at no cost, to anyone interested in learning more.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The healing concepts used in Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- How we use TCM-based herbal medicine to help support people with cancer
- What the evidence says about using TCM herbal medicine for cancer support
- What are some of the benefits, side effects, risks, and precautions when using TCM-based herbs
- What cancer-related signs and symptoms could benefit most from TCM-based herbs
When: Monday, April 3, 7:30-8:30 p.m., with a question-and-answer period at the end
Where: Webinar will be live, online, via Zoom, registration is required