Call Us: 647-372-2198
Acupuncture is one of the most popular treatment approaches in traditional Chinese medicine practice and is now widely used among integrative cancer care providers. There is growing and emerging evidence supporting its use in all stages of cancer, with benefits ranging from pain management to health and energy restoration during/after various types of cancer treatments.
Join Jin Wang, RCTMP, RAc for a one-hour webinar to learn more about acupuncture in Cancer Support. This webinar is available at no cost, to anyone interested in learning more.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) theory and its application in acupuncture practice for cancer support
- The differences of TCM based acupuncture vs dry needling
- What are the benefits, side effects, risks, and precautions when doing acupuncture while undergoing cancer treatment
- What to expect during an acupuncture visit
- What cancer-related signs and symptoms could benefit most from acupuncture
- Examples of how acupuncture may help support you during and after your treatments
When: Monday, September 25, 7:30 - 8:30 p.m., with a question-and-answer period at the end
Where: Webinar will be live, online, via Zoom, registration is required