Call us: 416-498-9763
Intravenous vitamin C is an adjunctive cancer therapy, widely used among integrative cancer care providers. There is growing and emerging evidence supporting its use in cancer, with benefits ranging from improved quality of life to potential anticancer effects.
Join Dr. Sukriti Bhardwaj, ND for a one-hour webinar to learn more about Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) in Cancer Support. This webinar is available at no cost, to anyone interested in learning more about this exciting therapy.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The differences in oral vs intravenous administration of vitamin C
- The theory behind how IV vitamin C works and how it may help support people with cancer
- Safety concerns and risks regarding its use
- If and when you can combine IVC with conventional cancer treatment and other integrative therapies
- What cancer types could benefit most from this therapy
When: Wednesday, October 28, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Where: Webinar will be live, online, via Zoom®